Thursday, March 29, 2007

write on man!

Maybe my unborn child is sucking all of the creative juices from my ever-swelling body, or I am just lazy. Either way, I am not making anything, but babies lately. So, no pictures to post. Nothing to discuss. Zip Zilche Nada. I have decided then to share some of my favorite lyric bits, I have found them to be very inspirational for me. They are all by Iron and Wine.

"slept like a bucket of snow"

"one of us will die inside these arms"

"there are things that drift away, like our endless numbered days"

Anyway, maybe these will strike up something good inside you, dear reader. like it did for me.

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh, this is sooooo me when I'm pregnant! All of my creative juices are shot and all I can think about night and day is baby baby baby.

It's all worth it though. :)
Great blog!
~Beki