Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Today, I did not give Oliver and Liam a spoonful of cherry icing... twice. That is unhealthy and I would never do that.

I also did not eat 2 spoonfuls of cherry icing. Never.

I did take the boys for a walk in the stroller. But I did not think of ways to blow up that stinkin hunk of junk stroller... as I was sweating in 50 degree weather as I struggled to steer the immobile wreck on wheels. I have way more patience than that.

I did not get onto Facebook like 10 times today. I do have a life, don't I?!

I did not fart in the bathtub last night and smell it. What am I, five years old?!

I did not act immature and get upset with Justin for having to work late tonight. I am a loving, kind, understanding wife... not an irrational, lunatic, on a mission to make her husband miserable.

I did not order out for dinner because I didn't want to cook. Again.

I would never do any of those things. And if any of you know me at all, you know that I am full of it...

4 comments:

BaJaLis Blogs said...

I am laughing my butt off at the whole blog but I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing when I read the fart in the tub part.....how funny:) I now feel like a 2 year old laughing at that part:)

Anonymous said...

You crazy girl! I love it... but you're crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

keep right on being a child, its fun.....you have the right idea. you know adult things and were to place them, but you also can laugh like a child and man doe's that rub off. you made my heart smile, thanks baby girl.

Annie Shaw said...

Ummm...Just thought that I would NOT help you out. By NOT telling you, that Meijer does NOT have Cherry Icing onsale. And you do NOT have coupons for it. And it will NOT be free. I did NOT get a bunch of it last night, in your honor. And, I will NOT eat it from the tub today.