Friday, February 27, 2009

o and l



Have I mentioned lately...

that I will turn the car around to go get your "choo-choo"...

how when I get you out of the tub, and hug me so tight, I feel like my heart could explode...

that when you sing the Noggin' songs, I listen so close and smile like the world depends on it.

how when I hear you say "Momma", it opens a part of me that I never knew existed.

that I can't remember life before you...

Have I mentioned lately, that I love my boys, more than they will ever know. More than I ever knew I could. And I always will...


(Edit: Shout Out! to Aunt Sissy for our stellar shirts... You rock.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy baby girl, this is the best road ever

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks for the shout out! Aunt Sissy wanted her boys to look studly. I love Oliver's face. He's like, "how you doin'?" Priceless.

Thimbleanna said...

What adorable little guys. And I SO agree with "Mom" -- I would have loved to have a little girl, but having two little boys is "the best road ever"!!!