Thursday, February 19, 2009

She's a natural.




My niece... Addy Kate.

Other news.

Hmmm.

Well, I don't have any.

go figure... oh yeah, well there is that?!#%&@

[in a whisper.] (psst. wanna know a secret? a really embarrassing secret about me... i was waiting on justin to leave for work late last night. we always wave goodbye and blow kisses at the window. we have for years. and well my gut started rumbling and twisting. i clenched the cheeks. you know what i am talkin about... and as i raced to the restroom, i "sharted" in my undies. classy, i know. it was just a little bit. but hey, i am human. and i reserve the right to "go poops" in my pants every once and a while. by the way, i find it liberating to expose my reality to a world of people that don't get to see me blush... wait a minute, i don't blush.)



Please excuse the one bad word in the clip. Sorry, I don't cuss in real life. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are an open book little girl, i love it. sharted,,,,,hehehe

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical! We've all done that at one time or another now haven't we???? LOL