Sunday, November 2, 2008

black and white







Well, Liam was called a girl 4 times while we were trick-or-treating. So, I cut his hair with my clippers. I don't want him to develop any kind of complex later in life that could be traced back to being called "such a cute little girl pirate"...

The photos of Oliver... make me laugh. I was on the couch with him and I was taking his head and pushing it into the couch. He thought it was hilarious. So, Justin snapped some photos of him laughing. (I must give credit where credit is due or else I really hear about it for a couple of days!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job justin, i love it

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the credit! I guess I can call myself an artist now that I can point a camera at something and take a picture!!

Sunny said...

I don't think you are very funny, sir. Not. One. Bit.

I lubs you.

Anonymous said...

i think it is quite funny Mr. anonymous. almost as funny as me swimming in the wabash

Nicky said...

I think Liam is very manly...girl pirate...whatever!

smooch