Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm ticked.


"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."
Barack Obama

Check out this link:
Lisa Harris

“There was a leg and foot in my forceps, and a ‘thump, thump’ in my abdomen. Instantly, tears were streaming from my eyes.” So writes abortionist Lisa Harris in a disturbing article relating her experiences as an abortionist, particularly her anguished and “brutally visceral” experience of dismembering an 18 week gestation unborn child, while 18 weeks pregnant herself.

This makes me cry.
Because I am angry.
Because I am sad.
Because I cannot and refuse to sit back and let this continue to go on.

If you think you can handle it, check out this website,
abortion

The information here brought me to tears. And don't ignore it because it is uncomfortable. This is real life people. And it is time to buck up and take a look at what we are doing!




I am sickened by the selfishness of modern women. And the audacity of the excuses that we call men that stand by encourage such behavior. Our nation, this world, is a pathetic excuse. And I know that God will judge our actions. And there is mighty army of murdered unborn babies that will want to hear our "reasons" our "rights"... What about their "rights"?

Luke 17:1-2

Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones


We need more people like this young girl.

And for all we know, we could have had thousands more, and they could have just been aborted. These babies have a story. They have skills, talents, and a purpose. And we are ripping (literally) all of their potential away from them.

No comments: